I hope to God I won’t be an emotional wreck when this countdown is over.
Despite the fact that it’s been two weeks since I left Paris, I’ve been wishing I’m back there and roaming around the streets (also getting lost).
cnjt it’s in a bookstore called Indigo :)
Guys guys, I’ve been searching for the right planner for some time now for September . And I’ve found the one! (hahaha) I impulsively bought it on Sunday.
I think it’s my best planner yet.
Aside from Rome, Paris is where I will come back too. Someday, again.
In love with these shades.
I already have too many notebooks, but I had to buy this. I bought it for the colour ( Haha ).
You can’t have too many notebooks. Right?
| View from the hotel we stayed in / Madrid. |
Madrid, Spain | 214 / 365
These pictures were taken at the beginning of August. Oh, how I already miss the places I’ve visited this past week (11 days).
Our first stop was Madrid. It was lovely there, and I had a lot of fun except for the fact that on the very first day of the trip, ALL the photos I took were accidentally deleted! (Gah I was so mad at myself for accidentally deleting it.) I was deleting pictures from the previous days and I must’ve selected “Select All” and all was lost. And the other bad part was that I didn’t take as much pictures on my other camera because I had A LOT of pictures on my phone. Oh well… That was the first time I deleted pictures from a trip!
I’ll be posting the pictures I have from Madrid , once I upload it on the laptop.
1. Clouds during our trip to the airport
2. Silhouette of a person sitting in front of me while I was waiting in the airport
3. My go-to outfit when travelling ( leggings/jogging pants, loose shirt & cardigan)
* I prefer comfort over fashion.
4. The airport is all techie now, providing dozens of iPads for passengers while waiting, which by the way is the slowest ever… The cool part though is that it informs passengers about their flights.